At various times since, remains such as burial places and a blacksmith's forge, as well as coins and tiles, have been found. Harold Brakspear's 1905 excavation discovered the layout of the monastery, including the church, infirmary and a dovecote. Its original entrance now forms the gateway to Spye Park, Wiltshire and is known locally as Spye Arch.
Beside the remains of the Abbey the foundations of roman buildings have been discovered including a Villa which is thought to be the summer residence of an important Roman official with his principal residence in Bath There are other 17th and some 18th century thatched cottages of rubble stone and a farmhouse, extended in the 19th century with a slate roof. The mill house is of mid 19th century but does include earlier work. It is of rubble with a slate roof. The south front has a centre door at the first floor level and an arched headed opening to the right. Stanley Lane has a former turnpike house on the London Road c.1830-40. It was extended as a farmhouse in the mid to late 19th century. It is of red brick with ashlar dressings and a slate roof. The original cottage was single storey.
Bremhill Wick now only has a scattering of cottages and farms with a small modern development built by the Council. It is below Bremhill on the bottom side of Wick Hill.