Latest news from Bremhill Parish Council:
- The Parish Council has applied to Wiltshire Council application for the designation of a Bremhill Neighbourhood Area. The application document as well as other related documents are in the Neighbourhood Plan section.
- Recent agendas and minutes of Parish Council meetings are published in the Parish Council documents section.
- Archived agendas and minutes of Parish Council meetings are published in the Parish Council archived documents section.
- Forthcoming Parish Council meetings:
- February 2nd, 2015
- March 2nd, 2015
- April 13th, 2015
- May 11th, 2015 – Ordinary and Annual Meeting – venue Bremhill Village Hall
- June 1st, 2015
- July 6th, 2015
- August 2015 – No meeting
- September 7th, 2015
- October 5th, 2015
- November 2nd, 2015
- December 7th, 2015
All meetings are held in The Moravian Room East Tytherton at 7.30pm with the exception of the Annual meeting.
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend.