Latest news from Bremhill Parish Council:
- The Parish Council has applied to Wiltshire Council application for the designation of a Bremhill Neighbourhood Area. The application document as well as other related documents are in the Neighbourhood Plan section.
- Recent agendas and minutes of Parish Council meetings are published in the Parish Council documents section.
- Archived agendas and minutes of Parish Council meetings are published in the Parish Council archived documents section.
- Forthcoming Parish Council meetings:
- May 8th, 2017 – Ordinary and Annual Meeting – venue Bremhill Village Hall, 7.30pm
- June 5th, 2017
- July 3rd, 2017
- August 2017 – No meeting
- September 4th, 2017
- October 2nd, 2017
- November 6th, 2017
- December 4th, 2017
- February 5th, 2018
- March 5th, 2018
- April 9th, 2018
All meetings are held in The Moravian Room East Tytherton at 7.30pm with the exception of the Annual meeting.
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend.