During the Victorian period there would appear to have been little intervention until the incumbency of Canon John Rich (1861-1904) when the present pews and plinths were installed and part of the Nave floor tiled. A curtained Vestry area was provided in the NW corner. The returns of the Chippenham Deanery collated by Lord Hampton in 1875 record that the above work initiated by Rich had cost £300 including a grant of £20 from the Church Building Society. 
The Chancel was also refurnished by Canon Rich in 1907 with an oak reredos, communion rails and choir and clergy stalls. A window was added in place of the Priest’s Door in the South wall of the Chancel. This can be seen on the Buckler drawing above. He also donated the oak pulpit and sounding board, and his family’s tomb can be seen in the churchyard. Two other incumbents are interred here: Rich’s predecessor the Revd. Lewis Purbrick; and the longest serving priest in the 20th century Canon Philip Snow (1946-1978), in whose memory there is a flower shelf beneath the West window of the Nave.