There is little stained glass in the building: that in the East window was the gift of Canon Rich. The Awdry Memorial windows in the Chancel are by N.H.J. Westlake of London 1869 and that in the West Window was the gift of the Wood family. This is possibly the work of Frampton, also of London.
The most imposing is arguably that in the North Aisle windows by Franz Mayer & Co. of Munich. This famous German stained glass design and manufacturing company has been active throughout the world for over 150 years. Their work was very popular during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.