In the early 21st century, an Area of Remembrance for the interment of ashes was set aside in the Churchyard indicated by a somewhat singular obelisk. In 2006, the Font Cover (ca.18th century) was treated and restored after damage by deathwatch beetle and woodworm. In 2011 two plain pews, added in 1907, were removed from the North Aisle to enable an insecure plinth to be renewed. The wall of the NE corner of the Chancel was extensively repaired in 2012, where instability would appear to have been a consequence of the removal of an exterior buttress. On the recommendation of the Inspecting Architect, inspection hatches were cut into the roof voids in view of some recent cracks in the ceiling above the Pulpit.
Visitors to the Chapel and the Services are always most welcome. Please contact 01249 740294 for admission, or further information.