Tytherton Lucas has a few cottages and one or two farms. The Anglican parish church, 13th century, was rebuilt in 1802 and again in the mid 19th century. It has its original rubble stone masonry and a stone slate roof. A 16th/17th century manor house has been altered around 1700 and is of rubble stone with ashlar dressings and a hipped Bridgewater tile roof. There is also a stable. The 17th century farmhouse was altered in the 18th century. It is timber framed with rubble stone, red brick and a slate roof. Scott’s Mill Farmhouse was part of the estates of Stanley Abbey. Before the 16th century the mill was let to H. Goldney, clothier 1526 and J Scott 1554. A mill building stood on the opposite side of Marden until it was demolished in 1987. There is also a range of 19th century farm buildings of red brick which is an unusually intact example of a 19th century farmstead.